What is US Games role?
US Games is the sole source provider for FitnessGram software and equipment. For FitnessGram sales, renewals, and customer accounts, please contact US Games at 1-800-327-0484 or email FitnessGram@USGames.com
What are features of the FitnessGram 2015 software?
FitnessGram 2015 highlights a variety of new features including:
- MyHealthyZone dashboard is now mobile friendly and will display on a variety of formats including handheld phones and tablets. Data is automatically saved when connected via a secure internet connection.
- The home screen layout provides quick and easy navigation and features a snapshot of fitness data directly from the dashboard.
- Improved student dashboard provides an opportunity for students to interact with their individual fitness data to empower and motivate healthy behaviors.
- The new parent MyHealthyZone dashboard allows parents to login to FitnessGram and receive an immediate snapshot of their child’s data.
- Data management and analysis tools make reports easy to view and filter. Your favorite reports are easy to access directly from the dashboard.
Will there be Technical Support for the new software?
Support for FitnessGram 2015 is provided by the FitnessGram Help Desk. The FitnessGram Help Desk can be reached at Support@FitnessGram.net or 1-800-416-5139. Support for FitnessGram 9 and 10 will be provided through June 30, 2016. Contact US Games at 1-800-327-0484 or email FitnessGram@USGames.com, if you are interested in FitnessGram 8 support.
I purchased the Enterprise version of FitnessGram 10 last year and need to download the software. What are my next steps?
Downloading the FitnessGram 10 software is no longer available as of January 1, 2016. We will work with you to get you set you up on FitnessGram 2015. For next steps, please contact your US Games Sales Representative and they will provide you with more information about FitnessGram 2015 and review options for Hosted and Enterprise.
What do I need to do if I have FitnessGram 8 or FitnessGram 9?
Existing FitnessGram 8 and 9 customers will need to purchase FitnessGram 2015. Only FitnessGram 10 data can be migrated to FitnessGram 2015. FitnessGram 8 and 9 data will require premium support. Contact US Games at 1-800-327-0484 or email FitnessGram@USGames.com if you are interested in migrating FitnessGram 8 or 9 data to FitnessGram 2015 and obtaining an estimate of premium support fees.
What are the System Requirements for FitnessGram 2015?
What import options are available with the FitnessGram 2015 software?
We want to make sure we set you up on the best solution for your School/District.
In FitnessGram you can import information to create the necessary data relationships of school, teacher, class, parent and student.
- CSV - FitnessGram will import data from comma-delimited (.csv) files (Please refer to the template found in the Help Section of the software to properly format your file.)
- FTP – FitnessGram allows districts/schools to use FTP imports through Local System FTP Client. This requires districts/schools to have an FTP Client already setup on your local system. (Please refer to the data import manual found in the Help Section of the software.)
Is the new FitnessGram 2015 software SIF compliant?
Yes! We will provide support for your SIF agent to allow you to keep your rosters as current as possible throughout the school year. Our technical team can provide advanced technical support depending on the needs of your school/district. Please contact us for further information regarding the process and any related premium support fees.
Does the new FitnessGram 2015 software provide options for Single-Sign On?
Yes! Single Sign On is an option for schools and districts that require this feature. Our technical team can provide advanced technical support based on the needs of your school/district. Please contact us for further information regarding the process and any related premium support fees.
Will student’s data be secure with the new FitnessGram 2015 software upgrade?
Will there be information and/or training on how to use the new FitnessGram 2015 software?
Yes! A comprehensive user guide for each role is included for reference within the Help section of the software. Additional documents and training modules are also available within the software under SmartCoach, FitnessGram’s content library packed with staff development resources. How-to documents and videos are available as well on a role basis.
Will there be apps for the new software?
Our new software is mobile compatible. All features are included within the software so there is no longer a need for any apps nor are the previous apps compatible with the new software.
Can we export our data?
Yes, the system provides several export options including a research extract coming soon.
Have the standards changed with this new version?
The science behind the tests and standards will remain the same. With FitnessGram 10 the PACER equation was updated and no longer requires a BMI component and the BMI cut points were adjusted to align with the Centers for Disease Control. Our Scientific Advisory Board is continually working to ensure our research, standards, and protocol match the best science available.